Denver, Colorado

I am in Denver Colorado watching the NCAA tournament, amongst other things.
I just went on a walk with a German Haired pointer.
We walked around a lake. My friend William lives her and I came out to the games with him. It was my birthday gift from him this year. What an amazing gift.
I have always loved basketball--it haunts me.
I played at Wake Forest in 1991-1993. In 1993 we went to the sweet 16.
We were wiped off the floor by 30 points by Kentucky.
That game haunts me.
It doesn't REALLY haunt me, but, I really do miss those days of playing ball.
Maatam Fez is the name of the Ehiopian restaurant that we are going to tonight.
I cannot wait.

It is good friday. Scholars say that Jesus was crucified at around 9 in the morning.
When he was crucified the curtain in the temple was ripped in two.
The curtain was about 12 inches thick. Something serious must have happened.

Comments

Popular Posts