Ancestors Home




This canopy hangs above the bed of my 6 year old, Josephine Marie Milner. She lives in a "dream world" most days, so its appropriate that her bed would covered in pink, lace, and beautiful fabric. Follow the link below to my ancestors old homesite. I would love to be more involved in this homestead. 

I would love to buy this property and turn it into a retreat center for the emotionally spent, the burdened, and the broken. It could be a new type of place. Rather than focusing on glamore and glitz, Warner Hall could be a celebration of the great history of this nation. Its amazing that our ancestors created the democratic ideal, that they actually had faith to move forward into Democracy. Representative Democracy is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. While the Greeks may have started it, I think the United States is working to perfect it. I long for the day when Warner Hall could be a place to re-connect with roots, when it would be a place to be still and KNOW GOD.

http://www.warnerhall.com/

Comments

Popular Posts