Another wonderful day in Winston-Salem

Today I woke up and took my mother to her podiatrist. My wife laughs because she wonders
how my mother can afford for her doctor to cut her toenails.
I dropped her off at 7:45, went straight to the Bagel Bakery, dropped by Starbucks at Thruway, and then went over to Olie's bakery for their heavenly delicious pastries.
It was great to feel the freshness of Winston again.
Winston is where I grew up, went to college, the graduate school, was married, and was baptised.
Winston is where my heart lives. My mother and father live here, my two brothers live here, and many of my college and high school friends still dot this landscape.
For lunch we are going to another of our favorite locales----THE HERO HOUSE.

Tomorrow is my 10th year anniversary from College at Wake Forest.
I cannot believe how fast it has happened.
I am in love with Wake Forest, and I look forward to our beating up on Maryland tommorow.
Blessings on your own adventures today
Peter Milner
www.winstonsalem.org

Also, I went to Wake Forest, and they can be found here:
http://www.wfu.edu/

If you want to check out the church that I work at:
www.stmichaelseyc.org

Comments

Popular Posts