Peter and Anna Milner

Here we are in our getaway car on our wedding day. We live in Raleigh, North Carolina now, and we have one child that goes by the name of Josie. If you think that your wedding day was profound, and ours certainly was, just wait until the day your wife gives birth to your child.
That is amazing. My wife and I met at Wake Forest University while she was getting her graduate degree in English. We met two months prior to my departure for a Masters in Divinity at Duke University. We weathered the first year of seperation, but I could handle it no longer.
I proposed to her in my first year at school, on Easter, and we got married some three months later. I finished my last two years of school, she taught English at St. David's School, and we learned what it means to be married. I am still not sure. If you have any ideas, let me know.
We are now doing ministry together, which is our passion. It is always amazing to see how we are blended and guide as a pair, not just as single units.

Comments

Popular Posts