London, England in 1993


When I was a Junior at Wake Forest University I studied in London. It was in 1993.
This was the house that I lived in for six months, with thirteen other co-eds from Wake.
I remember sitting out here and talking with my friends for hours, or playing darts in the kitchen, or staying up all night writing a paper on a play.
We went to one play a week. We saw Hamlet, Acadia, Hysteria, and many others. The plays were the highlight of my experience in London.
The Worrell House was the place where I met my two best friends in the world.
Travelling and studying have always been a great combo in my mind.
It was in London that I was introduced to Theatre, great art, great conversation, great beauty, and a great introduction to learning for a lifetime. Jump into life.

Comments

Popular Posts